Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

Happy 4th!!! It doesn't feel like a holiday and I guess this is what holiday's at the porterhouse are going to be like since Chet doesn't get most holidays off. The kids have been crazy lately since were really haven't had a normal schedule in almost a month. I nearly forget the Lily is getting older and she is not a newborn anymore. She is trying to learn how to move although rolling over is not her goal. She'll lay on her side with her legs completely twisted over but if you try to get her to go the rest of the way she'll turn to the other side. During tummy time today she did however get her knees up under her and push forward just a little bit. :) It's so scary she's going to be mobile before i know it and I'll have to be so much more careful.

Owen is so cute, he is learning new phrases. The other day he wanted to run away from the doctors office so he took me to a chair and said, 'Momma sit' and then ran for the door. He is now 3 feet tall and 30 pounds. he is also officially done with shots until Kindergarten. Just the mention of Owen and Kindergarten in the same sentence made me cringe, my baby will never be that old. OK he will be and I'll be excited and scared all at the same time.

bec

No comments: