Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Layout

As you can tell I was so ready for Halloween to be over. I tried to be all artsy with my new layout but well its almost there. We are still pulling ourselves together since my parents left. Lily has made it difficult with her ever constant yelling. She is the loudest baby ever right now, I love her but I'm awake right now because of the peace that is in my house. I just know she is going to wake up at 6 again and throw me off.

I'm so excited for Christmas this year. Owen is finally getting old enough to know what's going on and we actually have the ability to get stuff which is new. Of course it's so hard to get something for Chet under the tree because either he buys it or he knows I bought it. I was going to get a monitor for our computer because we have been using a hand me down one which was probably one of the original monitors in existence but my dad used it once and got fed up (so what if the color changes if you bump the desk or its so small that web pages don't properly load or Chet favorite it's technology was so old that it didn't support the images from new programs) and went out and bought us one and said Merry Christmas. Now I have to think of a new thing for Chet that I can actually pick out myself. And with his fishing, hunting, camping hobbies I am at a loss (which is probably what he thinks when I make him go into craft stores with me:)). Well it's past my dead line to go to sleep so type at you all later.

No comments: