Monday, April 20, 2009
Lilykins Elizabeth
As we all know Lily is the cutest thing in the whole world and is only getting cuter as more of her hair starts to curl up in the back. She is so smart to this week she learned how to fold her arms to pray and she gets so excited that she sways while she's doing it. We have also been practicing high fives. She doesn't quite get the point but she'll hit your hand and clap and walk away. I'm am also glad to report she is understanding more words and is able to get her point across to me a lot easier. When she's hungry she's learned that you stand by the fridge or point at the snack cupboard (thanks to Owen). If she wants her bum changed she finds the baby wipes or stands by the closet that has her diapers in them. She knows what sit, stand, lay down, and out mean (just like a little puppy). I'm trying to get her to stop whining for things and as we both learn more its getting easier. She likes to sit in the middle of the kitchen floor and wait for food to be ready and for the first time yesterday I said go play with Owen and she got up and went and sat with Owen for a few minutes. That's the most peace in the kitchen I've had in a long time. As I was proof reading this I found that raising children is just like puppies except hopefully my kids are a little cleaner and get more trained over the years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations Lily is growing up and Owen and Poo. The things that make a mom happy.
I was imagining Lily swaying while praying, how adorable. Wish I could see you guys. Miss you so much. I love your updates.
Post a Comment