Lily just recently decided she would sit still long enough to let me do her hair and allow the hair ties to stay in her hair. With her being the absolute cutest baby, her hair in piggy tails was awesome.
Rebecca Jean. That is the most adorable thing. Ben thought that they were mouse ears, in the photo at the table this morning. I can't wait to do that to Katelynn's hair. I know it will be a very long time though
Okay you need to stop her from growing up until I can see her again! It's really bumming me out how much she is changing and I'm not there to see her :(
4 comments:
Ah too cute! I love it!
Rebecca Jean. That is the most adorable thing. Ben thought that they were mouse ears, in the photo at the table this morning. I can't wait to do that to Katelynn's hair. I know it will be a very long time though
Okay you need to stop her from growing up until I can see her again! It's really bumming me out how much she is changing and I'm not there to see her :(
Love the shorts. Somebody must have really good taste :) Oh yeah, the pig tails are cute too. She is really growing up.
Post a Comment