Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Belated Birthday

Due to my dad's unfortunate accident Owen's birthday was put on hold until everything calmed down. We had totally forgetten when Owen got a card in the mail yesterday and it was a birthday card and gift card for a basketball hoop. So while I was taking Lily to her doctors appointment we stopped by toys r' us to pick it up.


When we first brought the box into the house Owen saw it and said "Owen's basketball!!! Like he had been waiting for it for such a long time. He quickly asked daddy to open it but he was taking a shower after doing more on the fence today (pictures to come soon). After we got it all put together the kids got really quiet which usually means trouble this time it was way different it was to cute so I had to get a picture.

Owen was helping Lily make baskets. Although I think Chet made the biggest basket of them all.

No comments: