Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Little Cutie

Princess Taylor . . . need I say more? Merely a squeak out of her and her faithful followers are there to assist. Here's some pictures to satisfy those followers who cannot be here to marvel. :)

Two seconds before this picture was taken she was screaming her head off. Guess she was just a little tired.
You like that full tummy. Oh yeah can barely contain the Buddha!


I predict bed hog is in her future, or life of crime?

This is not an illusion Taylor is sitting on daddy's hand.


I see her fist in this picture and it makes me think shes staring at me thinking you want some of this!

2 comments:

La Familia Rigby said...

She is completely precious!!!! I just LOVE her!

Sarah Mejias said...

Love the pictures. I think the fist picture goes back to the "life of crime pic". I would watch that Taylor of yours :)