Saturday, February 20, 2010
Lil Bug
Our little Lily is vain. She knows she's pretty and she wants to hear she's pretty, (especially from daddy). Today we were getting ready for the day and after she got out of the shower (yes, the shower she has found a deep appreciation for the shower and I appreciate that there is far less water on my bathroom floor) I asked her if she wanted pig tails or curls. She said, "Curls, curls pretty." And well lets face it now that Mommy has taken the intense time to figure out how to do the curls it is much easier then anything else. Lily then runs into the living room for her hair basket and we sit down. I comb her hair and she pulled out the mousse and said, "Mousse please" Okay we did the mousse then she pulled out her hair spray hands it to me and says, "Mom I cover my eyes." We do the hair spray and then she frantically looks through the basket and looks at me very distraught and says, "MOM, WHERE'S MY BOW?" Of course we promptly run to her room were she informs me that she must pick it and puts in her pink polka dotted bow. After this wondrous charade she says, 'I go look in the mirror.' We go to my room for the full length mirror and I asked "Are you pretty?" her reply with a smile, "Yup, I pretty!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment