Monday, April 19, 2010

Just a beautiful day in the neighborhood. . . .

Would you be mine . . . could you be mine?  Oh Mr. Rodgers you were a little slow and probably now-a-days kind of creepy but he did have a good song and could toss a shoe. Just kidding, today was a beautiful day and how did we spend it? Trying to get every outdoor project done before it decided to be ugly again and running what seemed like a thousand errands.  We did however squeeze in a little time for fun.  
Taylor is the only baby I've ever met the will sit in the grass no questions asked.
After Chet got the grass mowed for the first time this season and turned on the water Owen looked at me like it was Christmas and asked if he could run in the water.  Well, of course I did an hour of uninterrupted fun.  

1 comment:

Kristy Skoy said...

And I kept telling my kids they coulnt get in the water until it hit 80. Then I found out that night it was 80 that day! OOPS!