Thursday, August 12, 2010

Five years ago today. . .

I was doing this . . . 
and celebrating with all these wonderful people . . . 

Thanks to all those who were there for our beginning.  We have had 5 wonderful years filled with so much happiness that the hard times (pregnancies) have been washed away.  Our family has grown from a terrific two to a fabulous five.  We have lived in Portland, Idaho Falls and Shelley where we have found a home.  We have been truly blessed from the beginning.  I can hardly believe it was five years ago that I met a wonderful man and he became mine for time and all eternity.   I can't wait to see how much we grow and develop over the next five.  Stay tuned to find out :) 

2 comments:

Sarah Mejias said...

Looking at those pics brought back a lot of memories. What a great day it was. So glad that my sis found someone who makes her happy, and treats her and my nieces and nephews well. I am very happy for you two. And I will stay tuned for the next 5. As long as you stay tuned for my 5 ;) What a fabulous 5 you have. Love you bunches.

Hugs

Porters said...

Congrats lady... That means we are coming up on 5 years too! How time flies hope you had a good day!!!