Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The long haul

When we moved into this house in 2008 just days before Lily was born we knew this kitchen wasn't fabulous but it would do.  Then when we were graced with the presence of Taylor the not so fabulous kitchen did not have enough storage so my handsome hubby built me a pantry to take up the random space in the kitchen and once that was done I thought well if I paint the cabinets It will look tons better and this is what happened.

Look its Halloween and I have no kitchen.  
And this is what it looked like a week later. I had my stove and I could do my dishes in the tub so we ate out a lot until a wonderful neighbor did this.
Chet's so excited he doesn't actually have to do anything. 

Taylors favorite spot.  She wouldn't stay long enough to get a picture with her in there. 

The one part Chet helped with :) 

I didn't get any pictures of the upper install so this is the best your going to get :) 

Isn't it beautiful?  I love it! I can't believe its in my house. In my head I still have the blue kitchen but no its this! It only took 5 months to fully finish! Hahaha, I will never live in or do a kitchen remodel again.  To many decisions all so important and permanent. But after agonizing over everything its FABULOUS!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE!! Now come on over here and do that to our bathroom! Completely different kitchen...hence it is a remodel, but still, it is.



Sarah

Sarah Osborne said...

Wow!! Your kitchen is gorgeous! What a difference.

Karly said...

That looks amazing, Becca! I am having kitchen jealousy issues right now!