April 14, 2010- Lily just woke up sobbing crying, when I asked her what was wrong she said, 'I'm crying' well didn't she just hit the nail on the head with that one.
April 23, 2010- Owen: Mom, I hurt my buffness.
Owen and Lily are playing this imaginative game downstairs, it's called 'Time-out'. Someone gets in trouble sent to time out and they have to sit until the timer goes off (which is the other one saying beep). I wish I would have thought of it, sounds super fun!
May 30, 2010: While getting the kids cereal for breakfast Owen asked me for a fork. Lily yelled, "No Owen you need a spoon for cereal, forks are for cake!"
May 31, 2010: Lily quote of the Day, "Oh mom, you're getting Taylor dressed? OWEN were going to Walmart!'
June 2, 2010: Lily quote of the Day: "Santa got caught by the PoPo, it's so sad." I think she was going for, "Santa is up at the North Pole, it's so sad."
June 13, 2010: Lily got a black eye at church today. You probably don't hear that everyday.
June 18, 2010: My kids are officially car thieves, the stole the neighbor kids car and drove it into our backyard.
July 7, 2010: Taylor is officially a 'No hander stander!!!!' and Owen is a trash talking son of a Porter. This morning I was playing Mario Kart with him and before the race started he looked at me and said, "Mom, I'm going to make you little." and then when he did he said, "See mom I made you little!"
August 10, 2010: Lily has been saying her 'A, B, Jesus's' today. She wants to know what comes after Jesus. .
August 22, 2010: Just heard this from Owen: 'Flip it over, flip it over, Lily flip it over. ARGH! Your not listening I can't play with you anymore.'
September 5, 2010: Lily quote of the day: Mom the monkeys are going to get me. I've got to go get my hippo, it will save me.
September 8, 2010: Chet just read the kids a bedtime story about pirates. He was using an Irish accent. Kinda weird.
September 17, 2010: Taylor started screaming and freaking out in the kitchen. At first I thought it was Lily her normal tormentor nope there was a fly, flying around her.
September 23, 2010: Bought the Farmhouse sugar cookies at the store today Lily saw them and said, 'Mom I NEED to have one of those pretty cookies.' Then when I told Owen we were having Raviolis for dinner he said, 'Noodles with cheese in them, now that's serious.' They crack me up.
October 3, 2010: Owen and Lily are downstairs trying to kill the Wicked Witch of the West and they don't think they can do it so who did they 'call?' Grandpa. DUH!
October 23, 2010: Any hope of sleep tonight got shot down with one little sentence, 'Mommy I threw up on hippo.' She did leave out a few things though when I leaned to get up I put my hand in vomit.
November 8, 2010: Lily quote of the day, "The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout, down came the snow and washed the spider out."
November 25, 2010: Happy Thanksgiving and to quote Owen, "This is the perfect day!"
No comments:
Post a Comment