Usually by day four of Chet working I'm about ready to pull my hair out and I am counting down the minutes until I hear the whirrr of the garage door opening, but there has been a lot of over time at work so we are now on day 5. I think I may go nuts. Luckily we have errands to run today and we won't be in the house all day.
If church wasn't interesting enough already going by yourself with 2 kids under two you start to receive pity. I heard a lot of, oh flying solo today. . . chet's working today I'm sorry . . . but we all trudge on. Especially when Lily spit up on the Sunday school teacher, passed wind during the prayer and then sang with all her little heart during the Relief Society lesson. By the way what would you do with a baby that's not crying but is happily so loud?
1 comment:
i hope you have hair when you come in a few weeks :)
Post a Comment