Thursday, May 22, 2008
Oh the pain . . .
Being a stay at home mom with a newborn you expect long days and long nights but sometimes you just pray for a break. Last night was one of those nights I prayed that I might be able to get some sleep. Lily usually sleeps until around 2 but this time she slept until 3 . . . but instead of awakening to her crying it was Owen screaming. He is getting his 2 year old molars. It's not a very happy experience for him. His screams woke his sister, who knows she could have slept longer. I fed her thinking Owen would calm down. It didn't work out, him screaming kept Lily awake so we all laid together in bed. . . (since of course Chet was at work for the hard night). Yes I did get to sleep until 3 but I think tonight instead of sleep I'll pray for a peaceful night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment