Here are some pictures one from the front and one from the soon to be enclosed backyard. :)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
My pride and joy
I never thought something even in its unfinished form would bring me such joy. As I was sitting in my little plastic garden chair I was so overly happy to watch Chet put the first pickets on our fence. I couldn't believe how good it looked and that it was actually going to be done this year despite the holdups of being pregnant with our third child. I was also so glad to know that this was the easy part. We already have all the posts in (I'm sure the neighbors have been thinking for the last month are they going to just leave it that way or actually finish the project), it only took a little while for Chet to find his groove of how to get this done. Here is what he did in one day up to the point he ran out of pickets. He was able to buy 45 in our first run to Home Depot, we all know during a project there is the first, second, third . . . run to Home Depot, but we bought all the straight pickets we're hoping today to get some more there or at Lowe's.
Here are some pictures one from the front and one from the soon to be enclosed backyard. :)

Here are some pictures one from the front and one from the soon to be enclosed backyard. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice grass, oh and the fence looks good too :)
Post a Comment