Sunday, November 29, 2009

Coincidence . . .

If life wasn't confusing enough for little kids I think nursery will give them all trauma, but I make them go every week anyways.  To begin the easy one . . . Lily is often confused for Lynlee.  Who is a blonde hair, blue eyed little girl, but I think they look nothing alike.  She also feels like I have abandoned her and goes into fits every time we turn down the hall to the class.  I say "Lily. I need to go feed Taylor. I'll be right back."  And she is fine for 2 hours.   
Then onto Owen who loves going to nursery and wants to forget Sacrament meeting altogether so he can go play.  He has a little cousin named Porter he was a bit confused for a minute when we told him.  He kept saying, 'Owen Porter' and then would point to Porter as if to say, 'Now whats his first name.'  Now his little nursery class is growing.  A few months ago they got a Porter and since Owen had a cousin Porter he understood just fine.  We just got a new boy in his class his name is Owen, now all we need is a Daniel and Owen hit the jackpot  his whole name in other kids.

No comments: