Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween Chet decided to point out to me exactly how wild and crazy I am . . . I started the day baking. I then invited a 2 and 3 year old over to decorate cookies for Taylor's blessing the next day. We took the kids to a church Halloween party and if that didn't show you, well, I fell asleep on the couch at 9:30. Yup wild and crazy!!!

I had one more year of being able to pick coordinating Halloween costumes and this is what we got so super cute for going for scary.
My Little Devil and Little AngelThe Vampire, Little Devil and Little Angel

They aren't even posing this is just them being cute. We painted Owen's blond hair black and no one recognized him they realized it was him because he was following me around. In my book that makes the costume a hit! It took an hour and a half to doll these kids up and because Owen wouldn't stop touching his face. So very frustrating!!! But thanks to Clinque's free bonus I have all sorts of face washes and make-up remover my kids jumped in the shower and moments later were completely back to normal!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Mejias said...

So super cute. Love the coordinating costumes and owen and lily looking at eachother in one of the pictures, I love capturing shots like that.